Eagle River Water & Sanitation District staff members with Upper Eagle Regional Water Authority board members and representatives of the town of Avon, Mountain Star Association, and contractors involved in developing and constructing the 270,000-gallon water storage tank in Mountain Star.
From left: Carter Keller, Jeff Snyder (Mountain Star Association), Matt Wadey (Alpine Engineering), Steve Coyer (Mountain Star board), Debbie Hoffman, Sarah Smith Hymes (Avon mayor pro tem), Norm Sproles (Aslan Construction), Diane Johnson, George Gregory (Water Authority board chair), Doug Crowl (Aslan Construction), Carol Dickman, Brian Tracy, Ben Peternell (Mountain Star board), Bob MacTaggart (Aslan Construction), Virginia Egger (town of Avon), Jason Cowles, Linn Brooks, Mick Woodworth (Water Authority board), Glen Phelps, Jen Wright (Wright and Company)
Collins Cockrel & Cole actively supports Colorado communities, causes, and events throughout the state.
Through our volunteer efforts, sponsorship activities, and donations, we help communities and organizations thrive. Here are a few activities and groups we proudly support:
- National Forest Foundation
- Hayman Fire Restoration on the Pike National Forest
- Camp Hale – Eagle River Collaborative Restoration on the White River National Forest
- Find Your Fourteener – Sustainable Trail Construction on National Forests throughout Colorado
- Western Welcome Week (Littleton)
- Town Hall Arts Center (Littleton)
- Gypsum Daze community celebration and concert
- Colorado Water Trust
- Colorado Foundation for Water Education
- Epworth Foundation
- Walking Mountain Science Center
- Legal Aid Foundation
In addition to our work through the firm, our attorneys and other team members actively support their own communities through a variety of activities such as volunteering, serving on nonprofit boards, and donating to causes important to them. Some examples of our individual community involvements include coaching a high school mountain bike team, volunteering as foster parents with local animal rescue organizations, and raising funds for suicide prevention and leukemia research.