Collins Cockrel & Cole is listed in The Bond Buyer’s Municipal Marketplace (the “Red Book”) as Issuer’s Counsel. We have extensive experience in the fields of TABOR compliance, public finance, taxation, complex transactions, and public-private partnership matters. We have assisted a wide variety of clients – including metropolitan districts, business improvement districts, general improvement districts, special improvement districts, urban renewal authorities, and regional transportation authorities – with cutting-edge transactions using many different financing structures.
Our specialized experience includes:
- General obligation bonds
- Limited tax general obligation bonds
- Enterprise revenue bonds
- Voted revenue bonds
- Tax increment financing (TIF)
- Public improvement fees (PIFs)
- Special assessment bonds
- Sales tax bonds
- Double-barrel revenue pledges
- Certificates of participation (COPs)
- and Lease-purchase agreements.