The Firm serves as general legal counsel to both Park & Recreation Districts, as well as Metropolitan Districts providing parks and recreation services and amenities. The members of Collins Cockrel & Cole enjoy Colorado and its natural trails and vistas and recreational facilities, which translates into a source of understanding to those entities who provide park and recreation functions. Many of our members are avid bicyclists, swimmers, golfers, hikers, and all around recreationalists, and understand your unique interests.
We are skilled at providing legal services which support park and recreational uses, including lease-purchase and other financing necessary to support expansion and growth of new or existing recreational facilities, inter-governmental agreements with and between agencies relying upon GOCO and other sources of funding for park improvements, contract review, and staffing questions.
Current clients include:
- Apex Park & Recreation District
- Evergreen Park & Recreation District
- Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation District
- Highlands Ranch Metropolitan District
- Pleasant View Metropolitan District
- Prospect Recreation & Park District
- South Suburban Park & Recreation District